Need help working from home with your Bentley software? We're here to help - click here
To Remove the Rectangular Boundary in Open Plant Isometrics, user can use the custom.cel file to store its custom cell and use it whenever required.
Steps To Accomplish:
2. Click on ‘Open template file’ and select ‘Annotation’ DGN file and click open. See image below:
3. It shows all default label types. Select the label to customize. Say PLANTC for plant co-ordinate label.
4. Copy PLANTC label and past it below the table in order to define it in Custom.cel file. See image below:
5. Delete the boundary for new label as shown below:
6. Place Fence on PL_NTC and click on ‘Create cell’ option. See image below:
7. Select the Cell Library and provide cell name and description to it. See below:
8. Plant co-ordinate label PLANTC has been created in custom.cel library.
9. Save the changes and extract isometrics to verify the results. See below image:
Notes: a. If a template file as shown in point no 2 does not appears, copy the OPIM folder from below mentioned path to your workspace. C:\ProgramData\Bentley\OpenPlantIsometricsManager V8i\WorkSpace
b. User may create its own custom file with logical name and customize the label accordingly. To enable a new cell file type the name at first place in style.cfg in order to search the library at first, as mentioned in below image.
Bentley's Technical Support Group requests that you please confine any comments you have on this Wiki entry to this "Comments or Corrections?" section. THANK YOU!