You are currently reviewing an older revision of this page.
In Auto PLANT, “Nozzle” can be place from piping module. If properties of piping nozzle to be available for OPIM, it needs to map these properties in the schema.
Review property names in AutoPLANT
For “PropertyName” (highlighted above), Type “TAG” (which is the Auto PLANT property which needs to map Equipment_tag).This same procedure needs to follow for the “NUMBER” property (which needs to map to the Auto PLANT “TAGNUMBER” property.
10. Search “NUMBER” (under properties tab). Then click on override button to override its definition.
11. Click Custom Attributes->Add/Remove.
12. From the displayed list find “AutoPLANT_PDW_Property_MAP”.
13. Use Down arrow button to add AutoPLANT_PDW_Property_MAP to “Applied custom attributes.”
14. Click ok.
15. The new property map is added to the “NUMBER” property definition.
For “PropertyName” (highlighted above), Type “TAGNUMBER” (which is the Auto PLANT property to which you want to map Number).The Auto PLANT “TAG” property is also mapped to another property in schema: “ORDER_NUMBER”. This appears to create a conflict. Because ORDER_NUMBER is not used in iso creation process, we need to remove TAG as data source for “ORDER_NUMBER”.
16. Search “ORDER_NUMBER” (under properties tab). And click on override button to override its definition.
17. Remove Property Name value “TAG” from AutoPLANT_PDW_Property_MAP & AutoPLANT_PDW_Catalogue_Property_MAP attributes.
18. Save the schema changes and exit class editor.
To show above schema changes in a connection label for the pipe nozzle user need to specify a user label in Open plant isometric configuration manager. See steps below: