Separating the Piping, Dimension and Annotation on different levels, user can control the level display by each levels and thus generating the isometrics. Assigning levels varies from project to project. Below description illustrate how to assign all annotation at one level.It can be experienced using both OpenPlant modeler and AutoPlant Modeler. This has been shown in context with OpenPlant Modeler and OpenPlant Isometrics Manager. However similar approach could be utilized for AutoPLANT modeler and OpenPlant Isometrics Manager, using the isometric Configuration dialog, either using in session from project administrator or from out session using start menu and launching OpenPlant Isometrics Manager.
1. In Open Plant Isometrics Manager, Click on configuration to open Seed file. See image below.
2. In Seed DGN file, from Main Menu, go to ‘IsoExtractor’> ‘Cell Creation Tool’.
3. Click on ‘Open Template File’ Option and select ‘Annotation’ DGN file and click on ‘Open’. See image below.
4. Create a level, Annotation, using level Manager. See below image.
5. All Annotation should get displayed under this DGN file See image below:
6. Select all items under notes table which support annotation and click on element information icon. See image below for reference.
7. Set the level to ‘Annotation ‘which has been created initially using Level Manager. See image below.
8. For each note present in the table, Place connection point and Fence, subsequently define the changes in custom.cel file, See below images for few customization:
9. Save Changes, and generate Isometrics. Verify the Annotation levels by setting off/On using Level display option. It controls the major Annotation part.
10. Similarly for required Components & Fittings to be appear on specific level create a new Level ‘Components’ and repeat the above steps for other DGN template available in Cell Template folder.
Piping level can be controlled using level ‘PIPE’ set as by default. To change the specific level, below are the steps mentioned:
Dimension can be controlled through ‘View Attribute’ option or by pressing short cut key CTRL+B. Check off the Dimensions option to display off. See image below for reference:
To assign the whole dimension to new level say ‘Dimension’ below is the step to accomplish:
1. Create a new level, Dimension, using level Manager in Seed file. See below image.
2. Create a new dimension style say ‘DIMENSION’ as a local style in Seed file. See image below.
Note: You may edit the existing dimension style from DGNLIB file to change the level as global settings.
3. In new local style ‘DIMENSION’, under ‘Advanced’ tab change set the level to be appear in DWG, say ‘Dimensions’ here. See image below:
4. Click on save and activate the styles. See image below:
5. Set the Dimensions attribute ON from View attribute option before closing the seed file.
6. Extract the isometrics and verify the results.
For Symbols & other similar changes refer below link:
Bentley's Product Advantage Group requests that you please confine any comments you have on this Wiki entry to this Comments or Corrections?" section. THANK YOU!