You are currently reviewing an older revision of this page.
OpenPlant plant areas allow for components within volume to be checked out. Because plant areas are created separately from normal components deleting areas are different from normal components. Use the following procedure to delete Plant Areas.
1. Use free component in ProjectWise admin to free the Area. Ensure that the user who has the area checked out only has that item checked out.
2. Create a new empty model
3. Open the file
4. Login to the model server
5. Go to the Plant Areas: OpenPlant Modeler>Tasks>PlantAreas
6. Check Out Areas
7. Select the area for deletion
8. Edit the area (Move or change size)
9. Check In the Area
10. Check out the Areas
11. Delete the area
12. Check in the Areas
SELECTsupport TechNotes and FAQs
Bentley Technical Support KnowledgeBase
Bentley LEARN Server
Bentley's Technical Support Group requests that you please submit any comments you have on this Wiki article to the "Comments" area below. THANK YOU!