You are currently reviewing an older revision of this page.
At times, user may want to add an additional field to isometric bill of material (i.e. Part Number, Vendor Catalog data etc.).following steps illustrate the procedures to add catalog field in isometric bill of material.
1. Open catalog in catalog editor.
2. Go Edit>Edit DataBase Schema
3. Select tables ‘PIPE’ add new field ‘TEST’.
4. Click ok and close.
5. Open spec and build entire spec so that new field ‘TEST’ will be added in spec.
Refer following link.
1. Go to project administrator.
2. Open Database>Databases
3. Click on register application.
4. Select AUTO-ISO refers below image.
5. Click close.
6. Now maximize ‘Reports’ section click on setup.
7. Add 'TEST' field refer below screen shot.
9. Now open AutoPLANT Isometrics.
10. Go to Isometric>Reports>Bill of materials.
11. Click on ‘Option’ below refer screen shot.
12 . Generate bill of material to review the result.
Product TechNotes and FAQs
Bentley's Technical Support Group requests that you please confine any comments you have on this Wiki entry to this "Comments or Corrections?" section. THANK YOU!