You are currently reviewing an older revision of this page.
In OpenPlant isometrics Manager, we can felicitate the detail sketches using configuration manager. Detail sketches are required in drawings to get the clear details of online components & sometimes others as well.
Currently in OpenPlant Isometrics Manager, it uses the data stored in a MicroStation cell library, which could be fetched by filling the property fields in OpenPlant Modeler at the time of modelling. Below explanation has been illustrated in context with OpenPlant Modeler & OpenPlant Isometrics Manager.
It could be accomplish in two major steps:A. Creation of Cell in Detail Sketch Library
A. Place the text where the cross reference is to be placed, change color etc. wherever needed. An underscore is must between the characters.
B. This is for automatic cross-referencing, done in sequence “A”, “B”, “C”. If this rule is not necessary, just place a text with the name of the detail sketch, say Fig-02A.
Scaling & Labelling the Cell Library:
Note: Modeler can also set the Naming pattern, Border size, levels and choice of placing the detail drawing in isometric using the above UI.
B. To enter Details Sketch information in OpenPlant Modeler
1. Launch OpenPlant Modeler, Select Project unit, say Metric here.
2. Place a pipeline with few components.
3. Right click on one component and go to ‘Miscellaneous’ tab.
4. Under Detail_Sketch property field, fill in the cell name present under detail_Sketch cell library. See image below:
5. Generate an iso sheet and publish an I model.
6. Launch OpenPlant Isometrics Manager.
7. Generate isometrics and verify results. See image below.
Check similar helpful link below: http://communities.bentley.com/products/plant/design___engineering/w/plant_design_and_engineering__wiki/13885.how-to-add-detail-sketches-in-openplant-isometric
Bentley's Technical Support Group requests that you please confine any comments you have on this Wiki entry to this "Comments or Corrections?" section. THANK YOU!