When generate isometric through isogen supports comes under fabrication material when shop field value is 0, and if the shop field value is 1 it comes under erection material as per rule defined in Opcfhdr.ebs file.
Following illustrative steps helps to get all supports in fabrication material.
Steps to Resolve
1. Copy ‘class.ini’ file from below location. C:\Program Files (x86)\Bentley\Plant V8i\Modules\Base
2. Paste it on project location below example path is for default metric project. C:\ProgramData\Bentley\Plant V8i\Bentley Plant V8i Projects\SAMPLE_METRIC\Config\modules\Base
3. Open copied class.ini file in notepad.
4. Search supports sections.
5. Change SHOP_FLD=1 to SHOP_FLD=0 for all supports.
6. Save the class.ini file.
7. Generate isometric to review the result.
Bentley's Technical Support Group requests that you please confine any comments you have on this Wiki entry to this Comments or Corrections?" section. THANK YOU!
Is this correct?
When I look at the Piping table, fabrication (shop) items have SHOP_FLD=1 and erection (field) items have SHOP_FLD=2.
This can be tested by unchecking the "Shop" box on a piece of pipe or fitting then look at the SHOP_FLD field on the second page. It will contain 2.