Need help working from home with your Bentley software? We're here to help - click here
It is required by users to modify the size of the gasket according to requirement. This wiki explains how size of gasket is increased to show it in the isometrics. The steps below are in context to OpenPLANT Modeler with OpenPLANT Isometric manager however the steps remain the same when user is using AutoPLANT Modeler with OpenPLANT Isometric manager with some changes in the path.
Steps to Accomplish
1. Using Isometric configuration open seed file
2. Go to IsoExtractor--->Cell Creation Tool to Open Create Cell Dialog
3. Click Open Template file button to open Select Template file dialog. Browse to your project path to open Custom.cel
4. Now, import the (gasket) cell PGKT from lisocomp.cel to custom.cel using steps below.
5. Stretch the gasket using Microstation "Stretch" command.
6. Open symbolsizes.def file and change DEF B2CP GASKET SEGLEN 1 . This file can be accessed using Isometric configuration.
7. Generate the Isometrics to get the required gasket size.
For similar customization on cell template in details check below links:
Comments or Corrections?
Bentley's Technical Support Group requests that you please confine any comments you have on this Wiki entry to this Comments or Corrections?" section. THANK YOU!