To Cleanup Isometrics labels and other objects for DWG/PDF output using the configuration settings in OpenPlant Isometrics Manager.
Using AutoPLANT Modeler & OpenPlant Isometrics Manager, when drawing output taken in DWG format, user could not be able to modify labels and other objects etc to clean up the overlaps, use of extra spaces in drawings and writing extra notes and other information in it. Below mentioned steps will aid user to make the changes in DGN file and same can get updated in DWG file. In below it has been described in context with AutoPLANT Modeler and OpenPlant Isometrics Manager. However a similar approach would also worked with using OpenPlant Modeler and OpenPlant Isometrics Manager.
To Publish All DGN files in DWG present inside the working folder.
User can similarly modify the changes for all working DGN files and Publish it to DWG format at one instance using Key-in isoext publish *
To Publish 2D DGN file as Default Isometrics (With OpenPlant Isometrics Manager SS6 Only)
For some specific case, if only 2D DGN isometric output file is needed, then user can achieve it using below steps.
1. Launch Project Administrator.
2. Navigate to the Project, expand the OpenPlant Isometrics Manager.
3. In the Isometric Style tab, select advanced and click on "Explore Style"
4. Open the style.cfg file from the config folder.
5. Add a variable IE_OUTPUT_FORMAT = DGN, DWG, PDF in one line. Add a directory where the file while will be saved IE_OUT=$(IE_DGN)exports/
6. Save the style.cfg file and close it.
7. Create a new file and name Plot.cfg in config folder (just an empty file).
8. Now select Configuration >> Isometric Style tab >> Open Seed file.
9. Select Settings >> Levels >> Manager.
10 Select Levels >> New in Level Manager and create a New level with name Plot.
11. Create a shape (box) on border (to show everything in the box in PDF file) and set Plot as active level.
12. Save the seed file and close it.
13. Open the AutoPLANT Modeler. Create Iso via OPIM and navigate to the output folder to see the generated isometrics.
14. There will be isometrics in DWG, DGN and PDF format in the output folders.
If above problem still persist, then please create a Service Request and contact Bentley Product Advantage group along with the list of all relevant details to get in depth analysis and for possible solution or workarounds.
Bentley's Product Advantage Group requests that you please confine any comments you have on this Wiki entry to this Comments or Corrections?" section. THANK YOU!