Error Received: Cannot Register APPROJDB.DLL
This file is located in the following location:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Bentley Shared\Plant V8i
1. Corrupt Installation.
2. Improper user rights to register dll files or user right's to the folder that holds the approjdb.dll file.
3. The file doesn't reside in this location.
4. User Access Control (UAC) is turned on and doesn't allow the registration of this dll.
1. Uninstall and Reinstall the application.
2. Give the user proper rights so that the application can register the application dll as needed.
3. A clean uninstall and reinstall of the Process and Instrumentation Work group and Prerequisites should add these system dll files in this location.
4. User Access Control (UAC) - Turn the level down or totally off. Type UAC at the command line to access these options.