You are currently reviewing an older revision of this page.
Users can require specific customization tags for components. They may need to put a tag regarding information not already provided by the component itself.
It starts with Bentley Class Editor
1) open> Class Editor.
2) load Schemas >classes>Plant Based Object>Named Item>Device>Piping Component>Piping Reducer>Eccentric Pipe Reducer.
3) Copy STATE from the Properties tab.
4) Paste and rename.
5) from (Property Display Status) Show: Editable.
6) Open> Open Plant Modeler> place Eccentric Reducer> Element Information> Edit Named field for tag Choose a Direction.
7) Run Pipeline Manager and Generate ISO Sheet.
8)from ISO Extractor>Show Tag Data>locate named field for your new tag.
9) open Isometric Configuration Manager> User Labels> Add New Label (green Plus Sign ).
10) Add the details from the Component Tag into the appropriate fields as shown.
11) Save> Close> Refresh ISO Sheet.
12) Resulting tag should display with Eccentric Reducer with its chosen direction.
Bentley's Product Advantage Group requests that you please submit any comments you have on this Wiki article to the "Comments" area below. THANK YOU!