Some user may face error "The Following Error Occured When Altering the Doc_reg Table: Please Contact Bentley Support for a Solution" while open project in document manager
One of the possibel reason of this error because of user do not have sufficient rights for SQL database.
Following illustrative steps will help to resolve this issue.
1. Open Microsft SQL server Management Studio.
2. Select project database where user facing problem.
3. Select "Secuirity>Users" tab.
4. Select the username who is facing problem.
5. Right click on username and select properties tab.
6. Under Database role membership check on "db_owner"
7. Click "ok"
8. Now try to acess project through Document Manager.
If above problem still persist, then please create a Service Request and contact the Bentley Product Advantage group. Please include a list of all relevant details to get in depth analysis for a solution or workaround.
Bentley's Product Advantage Group requests that you please confine any comments you have on this Wiki entry to this "Comments or Corrections?" section. THANK YOU!