Need help working from home with your Bentley software? We're here to help - click here
Some user may have requirement use same project isometric symbol in another project.
Following steps help user to import “90BW” cell from “Sample Mmetric” project to “Project 1”
1. Go to Project Administrator select desired project click on ‘Create/Modify’.
2. Click Open ‘Seed File’.
3. Once seed file open go to Element>Cells.
4. Select File>Attach File.
5. Navigate to another project path from where want to import cell. Ex: C:\ProgramData\Project 1\Config\OpenPlant\Isometrics\styles\IFC\cell 6. Search for 90BW right click on it click on 'Open for Editing'.
7. Rename cell “90BW” to “org_90BW”.
8. Import cell from following path. C:\ProgramData\Bentley\Plant V8i\Bentley Plant V8i Projects\SAMPLE_MMETRIC\Config\OpenPlant\Isometrics\styles\IFC\cell
9. Select ‘Lisocomp.cell’ library.
10. Select “90BW” cell click ‘OK’.
Bentley's Product Advantage Group requests that you please confine any comments you have on this Wiki entry to this Comments or Corrections?" section. THANK YOU!