To make branching components appear in the drop down list of the branch table.
Although present in the specs, the branching components are not available in the branch table of the SpecGen.
2. Confirm if all the required catalogs are attached.
3. It is checked in the branch table if all the components are there in the drop down list. If not there then go to the file menu and select SpecGen Preferences
4. Create additional Branch Tables in Spec option should be checked.
5. In the Spec menu, dynamic filtering should be unchecked.
6. Open the branch table menu option and uncheck filter spec.
7. Press OK and build entire spec, this time it wll show all the available branching components in the branch table of the SpecGen.
If above problem still persist, then please create a Service Request and contact the Bentley Product Advantage group. Please include a list of all relevant details to get in depth analysis for a solution or workaround.
Bentley's Product Advantage Group requests that you please confine any comments you have on this Wiki entry to this "Comments or Corrections?" section. THANK YOU!