Need help working from home with your Bentley software? We're here to help - click here
You are currently reviewing an older revision of this page.
It is difficult to understand if the PARTID of the component is (1 or l or I) in OpenPlant isometrics manager.
1. The cell name is noted by hovering the cursor on the text. The name of the cell is PARTID.
2. In the Element menu, Cells option is selected.
3. Depending upon the Project and the Isometric style, open the lisocomp.cel file.
4. Select the PARTID cell, right click and Open the cell for editing.
5. On opening the cell, double click on the text and see the font name. Change the font to 105 INTL_ISO.
6. Save file settings (Ctrl + F) and regenerate the isometric. This time the PARTID will be displayed as shown in the figure below.
Bentley's Product Advantage Group requests that you please confine any comments you have on this Wiki entry to this Comments or Corrections?" section. THANK YOU!