Need help working from home with your Bentley software? We're here to help - click here
In OpenPlant Isometrics Manager, user may want to create a separate SPOOLID report in the Bill of Materials list and he may want to include the SHEETNUMBER in the SPOOLID report.
1. Open report.def file from corresponding project and isometric style folder.
2. Create a new report for SPOOLID header.
3. In the spool report, include the SHEETNUMBER, AREAID, LINENUMBER and SPOOLID as highlighted in the image below.
4. Save the file and regenerate the isometrics. Note the sheet number of the isometrics.
5. View the sheet number added in the SPOOLID.
Bentley's Product Advantage Group requests that you please confine any comments you have on this Wiki entry to this Comments or Corrections?" section. THANK YOU!