Windows 7 / 8.1 /10 (64 bit)
Devendra Warke, Bentley Product Advantage Group
Whenever we place a Relief Valve, it is observed that the symbol of relief valve displayed in the isometric output of Open Plant Isometric Manager shows an extra relief operator. This operator is not required as the symbol itself justifies the inlet, outlet and the direction of the flow.
The following illustrative steps will resolve the concern related to the extra operator: -
Results with Default settings
Result with Modified ECSchema file
1. Launch Bentley Class Editor.
2. Click on “Open” and load “OpenPlant_3D.01.07” schema.
3. Right Click on “OpenPlant_3D” in the tree and click on “Add Supplemental Schema”.
4. Click on “Find Class” and Search For: Relief_Valve
5. Or directly select “Relief Valve” by browsing through the following pathway.
6. Observe the “Class” of Relief Valve.
7. Browse down to “SpecificBOMLabels” and “Isometric Component” sections.
8. In the “Isometric Component” section, keep the “Extra Direction” as Blank as shown below.
9. Save and Close the Class Editor.
10. Open the drawing file in AutoPLANT Modeler, its generated isometric will now display correct result.
If above problem still persists, then please create a Service Request and contact the Bentley Product Advantage group. Please include a list of all relevant details to get in depth analysis for a solution or workaround.
Bentley's Product Advantage Group requests that you please confine any comments you have on this Wiki entry to this Comments or Corrections?" section.