In OpenPlant Isometric Manager, on flanged assemblies mating component do posses seals and fasteners which labels altogether like Fx Gy Bz. In some cases requirement is to display only flange index. By using the SKIP variable, modeler can disable the support, fittings, bolts on isometric drawing.
This wiki article explains the steps for modifying the rep_sortgroups.txt file. Below explanation has been illustrated in context with AutoPLANT Modeler & OpenPlant Isometrics Manager.
1. Open the Project Administrator.
2. Navigate to the Project, expand the OpenPlant Isometrics Manager node, select settings and update
3. From Advanced option and click on Explore Style option , See image below.
4. Navigate to the style folder and select rep_sortgroups.txt file.
5. Check variable for SKIP as shown below.
6. Makes the changes to following sort groups as shown in below image.
7. Save & close the file..
8. Generate isometrics and verify the results.
If above problem still persists, then please create a Service Request and contact the Bentley Product Advantage group. Please include a list of all relevant details to get in depth analysis for a solution or workaround.
Bentley's Product Advantage Group requests that you please confine any comments you have on this Wiki entry to this Comments or Corrections?" section. THANK YOU!