The AutoPLANT Modeler CONNECT Edition installation procedure is given below.
This build supports-
Note: AutoPLANT will not get installed on machines having Access Database Engine 2016 64 bit. User will have to uninstall Access database engine and then install AutoPLANT. Access Database Engine 2016 (64 bit) can be installed after installing AutoPLANT on Office 2016 (or 365) x64
1. Running Microsoft Access before installing AutoPLANT Applications
Before installing any AutoPLANT Product, Microsoft Access must be run once to register user’s credentials such as name and initials
Failure to do this will result in an error message when previewing reports via applications such as instrumentation & wiring, data manager, vision spec gen 2D/3D Consistency Reporter etc. failure to do so will also result in an empty Microsoft access window being displayed
2. Running AutoCAD (2017 or 2019) before Installing and running AutoPLANT setups.
Before starting the Prerequisites and Common Tools for AutoPLANT Applications installation, AutoCAD must be run once whilst logged in with the Administrator account that is performing the installation.
Once the installation is complete, AutoCAD must be run once more for all other user account such as standard user, before running any AutoPLANT application. This process ensures that AutoPLANT will be registered with the specific AutoCAD version that the user is running.
Once AutoPLANT is installed, we recommend the use of AutoPLANT products through a Standard user account instead of an Administrator account.
3. Install AutoPLANT Prerequisites CONNECT Edition (10.0.0.36). Please make sure that we run setup (install AutoPLANT Prerequisites CONNECT Edition.exe) "Run as Administrator" otherwise you will get error message while installing AutoPLANT Modeler CONNECT version.
Note: We do not need to run AutoPLANT Modeler CONNECT version as "Run as Administrator".
Below are steps needs to perform for installation:
Note: If we do not install AutoPLANT Prerequisites CONNECT Edition as "Run as Administrator" then we will get below error message.
The Prerequisites are required to be installed prior to the any AutoPLANT product and are not required prior to any subsequent AutoPLANT product installation.
The perquisites pack comprises of SQLite 3 ODBC drivers, Bentley Class Editor, Microsoft.Net Framework 4.5, Microsoft Visual Studio Tools for Office Runtime, CONNECTION Client and Bentley Plant Framework.
4. Install AutoPLANT Modeler CONNECT Edition (10.0.0.36). We will go through the following dialog boxes.
5. Check in the check box to select the Unit type as per requirement of project. Select the require AutoCAD version as per your requirement.
6. If user wishes to use AutoPLANT Isometrics then check on the indicated option as shown in below screenshot.
7. Once installation for AutoPLANT Modeler CONNECT is done, please restart machine.
Note: It is mandatory to restart the machine after installation & AutoPLANT Modeler will not work properly if the machine does not restart after the installation.
8. Install OpenPlant Isometric Manager CONNECT version (10.04.00.30).
Note: OpenPlant isometric Manager does not need any installation order, it can be installed in beginning or can be installed at the last once AutoPLANT setup is done.
If above problem still persists, then please create a Service Request and contact the Bentley Product Advantage group. Please include a list of all relevant details to get in depth analysis for a solution or workaround.
Bentley's Product Advantage Group requests that you please confine any comments you have on this Wiki entry to this Comments or Corrections?" section. THANK YOU!