Tag annotation for a Valve of other component is of “Device type code + Number”. Tag Annotation can be customized for default as well as custom Properties to be included in Tag. This Wiki serves purpose of creating custom Valve tag annotation which contains custom Property in Valve tag.
1. Open OpenPlant PID 01.07 schema (of corresponding Project) & supplement it with Supplemental_Imperial schema and search for “Valve” class.
2. Create a new property “Valve Type” and add below shown Custom Attributes.
3. Create a new Property “Custom Dia+Valve type” and add Custom Attributes as shown below.
4. Follow the below Steps to get rid of the Size annotation on top of valve.
5. Open OpenPlant PID & Try to Place any valve as shown below by editing New Property which is “Valve Type”.
6. Below You can see, we placed a Gate valve & a Globe Valve with the Annotation Tag of your requirement.
If above problem still persists, then please create a Service Request and contact the Bentley Product Advantage group. Please include a list of all relevant details to get in depth analysis for a solution or workaround.
Bentley's Product Advantage Group requests that you please confine any comments you have on this Wiki entry to this Comments or Corrections?" section. THANK YOU!