Custom component build through Component Manager can also be Mirrored or Rotated or both while placement with enabling a couple of properties. This is a simple customization yet very useful as this is a basic requirement for every User each time a new Custom component is created.
1. Open PID 01.07 schema and supplement it with supplemental Imperial schema in Bentley Class Editor.
2. Search & Select newly created Custom Equipment/Component class which is to be Mirror Enabled by following below steps.
(Override & enable Default Values as TRUE for both the Properties in Bracket)
3. Open OPPID and check for the changes, it will work. (For both X & Y directions)
4. To have it Rotate enabled, edit below Property (ROTATE_ENABLED) by performing similar steps as above.
5. Open OpenPlant PID and check to see Rotate enabled while placement.
How to create Custom Valve Tag annotation which contains Custom Property that has a Drop-down option
Windows 7/8.1/10 (64 bit)
Last edited over 3 years ago in OpenPlant | AutoPLANT > OpenPlant | AutoPLANT Wiki
If above problem still persists, then please create a Service Request and contact the Bentley Product Advantage group. Please include a list of all relevant details to get in depth analysis for a solution or workaround.
Bentley's Product Advantage Group requests that you please confine any comments you have on this Wiki entry to this Comments or Corrections?" section. THANK YOU!