Need help working from home with your Bentley software? We're here to help - click here
For discussing various issues, a User needs to connect with the Technical Support Team for Plant Products. One of the mediums for holding a Live Meeting is via WebEx. Hence it is important for user to know how to connect via WebEx.
1. Unlike MS Teams, there is no prerequisite of having a WebEx App installed and neither does having an Account for it. User can login as Guest.
2. Once User receives a Meeting request via Email, User simply needs to click on “Join Meeting” as shown below.
3. Web Browser will open, User needs to click on a temporary exe file to install WebEx for the Meeting Session only.
4. Once installed, click on “Join Meeting”.
5. Enter your Name & Email, Hit Next.
6. Click on “Join Meeting”.
7. The WebEx meeting window will open & User can begin with Meeting.
8. The User can also Share content like a particular “Window” or a specific “Screen”.
If above problem still persists, then please create a Service Request and contact the Bentley Product Advantage group. Please include a list of all relevant details to get in depth analysis for a solution or workaround.
Bentley's Product Advantage Group requests that you please confine any comments you have on this Wiki entry to this Comments or Corrections?" section. THANK YOU!