This article describes the procedure to change the position of text which is below Section Graphics in a 2D Extraction.
1. Launch Bentley Raceway and Cable Management CONNECT Edition.
2. Open DGN file which is registered as 2D Extraction.3. Go to the 2D Extraction tab and locate the Create Section command in sections.
4. Select the Section Plane in either view.
5. Section Properties dialog box will open, select Profile (For Example: Cable Viz and Graphics (Cbl_Viz_Graphic.xml)) and Click OK.
6. Place the Section information near the Section Plane.
7. Close the application.
8. Go to the file manager and open the xml file of the profile which we have selected. (For Example: CSECTION_Cbl_Viz_Graphic.xml) which is located at C:\ProgramData\Bentley\BRCM CONNECT Edition\Configuration\Workspaces\BRCM Imperial Example\Standards\BRCM\std_dataset\metadata
9. In this xml file, you need to change the “title_margin=5 or 8 or 10” as per your requirement as shown below:
10. Launch Bentley Raceway and Cable Management CONNECT Edition.
11. Follow the steps 3 to 6 again, you will see the position of text below the Section Graphics will change as shown below.