The WorkSpace is usually created and located on a different PC and the User PC has to map it and then configure it to OpenPlant Project Administrator CE for modelling in OpenPlant Modeler CE. This Wiki article will guide in-
1. Locate Path in Another PC which contains WorkSpace & WorkSet.
2. Right click on Folder and give access to Specific people.
3. On User PC, Map the Network Drive.
4. Enter PC Name and Browse for Folder.
5. Select Shared Folder and click OK.
6. It will now display the Path, click FINISH.
7. It will now show it in User PC.
8. In User PC open Openplant Project Administrator CE and Add new Configuration by selecting WorkSpaceSetup.cfg file located on Another PC through Mapped Network Drive.
9. It will Display New Configuration with WorkSpace and WorkSet located on Network Drive, activate this new configuration for required products, here Openplant Modeler CE.
10. Open Openplant Modeler CE to get the Network WorkSpace and WorkSet.
How to Place a Pipe Support on TEE and get it in Iso Output
OpenPlant CONNECT Edition
Windows 7/8.1/10 (64 bit)
Last edited over 1 year ago in OpenPlant | AutoPLANT > OpenPlant | AutoPLANT Wiki
If above problem still persists, then please create a Service Request and contact the Bentley Product Advantage group. Please include a list of all relevant details to get in depth analysis for a solution or workaround.
Bentley's Product Advantage Group requests that you please confine any comments you have on this Wiki entry to this Comments or Corrections?" section. THANK YOU!