The Support reports cannot be generated via OpenPlant Modeler CE, yet we can either edit or create Support Report using Reporting Designer. This Wiki will demonstrate steps in editing the Support MTO Report via Reporting Designer and generating the same Report via OpenPlant Modeler CE. Topics covered are as follows:
1. In OpenPlant Modeler CE, create an assembly containing different Supports.
2. In OpenPlant Project Administrator, open Reporting Designer for desired WorkSet as shown below.
3. This opens-up Reporting Designer tool.
4. In Support section, right click on “Pipe Support MTO” & select Copy.
5. Paste it under the same Support section
6. Edit “Name” & “Display”, select Product-line for which this Report can be generated then click on “Design”.
7. Select “Pipe Support” in drop down.
8. Once done, click OK and check the “Field List” getting updated thereafter.
9. Below is the look of Report before editing it further as per requirement by utilizing “Field List”.
10. Edit Previous column names by double clicking on it & renaming it directly. Also, with simple drag & adjust vary column width to set it proportional.
11. Add an extra column as shown below.
12. Adjust the Side Margins by dragging towards right hence fitting-in the New Column.
13. For other sections of Table, a similar drag & adjust action can be applied for proportioning the Report Table.
14. Drag and Drop relative Support Properties from “Field List” below Column Headers.
Support Name= “Component Name”
Paint Code= “Paint code”
Support Tag= “Name”
Weight= “Dry weight”
Material (extra added Column) = “Material”
15. Final Reporting Template looks as shown below after editing.
16. In OpenPlant Modeler CE, Run the new “Custom Support MTO” as shown below.
17. Below is the Report as per requirement for created Assembly.
REPORT DIFFERENCING: Default BOM vs CUSTOM.
How to add a Network Drive WorkSpace to OPPA CE & Activate it for OPM CE
OpenPlant Suite of Products
OpenPlant Project Administrator CE
10.07.00.32 (CONNECT Edition)
Windows 7/8.1/10 (64 bit)
Last edited over 2 years ago in OpenPlant | AutoPLANT > OpenPlant | AutoPLANT Wiki
If above problem still persists, then please create a Service Request and contact the Bentley Product Advantage group. Please include a list of all relevant details to get in depth analysis for a solution or workaround.
Bentley's Product Advantage Group requests that you please confine any comments you have on this Wiki entry to this Comments or Corrections?" section. THANK YOU!