The User Labels at times contain Null Values like “0” for a Numeric Property or BLANK value for an Alphanumeric Property. This Wiki demonstrates in how to exclude such Null Values so that it is not visible in the Iso Output when it is Null.
1. Create an Assembly with 2 Valves placed on a Pipeline in OpenPlant Modeler CE as shown below.
2. Provide Right gate Valve with Operating Temperature value, say 35.
3. Do not edit Operating Temperature value for Left Gate Valve.
4. Open OpenPlant isometrics Manager, select Styles (here, As-Built) and click (+) icon to create new User Label as shown below.
5. Fill the information as shown below & click create.
6. Open OpenPlant Modeler CE and generate isometric drawing for same.
7. “Operating Temp” Label can now be seen on both Valves.
8. To Exclude the Null value (here, “0”), open OpenPlant Isometrics Manager CE to edit the new User Label & SAVE it, as shown below.
9. Regenerate the Iso again via OpenPlant Modeler CE.
10. “Operating Temperature” Label can be seen on Right Valve Only.
In case of an Alphanumeric User Label as shown Below.
When the Value is BLANK for some Valves.
SOLUTION is that the Exclude value here should be POSITION=
To Create Custom Support MTO Report Using Reporting Designer Tool
OpenPlant Suite of Products
OpenPlant Project Administrator CE
CONNECT Edition (10.07.00.32)
Windows 8.1/10 (64 bit)
Last edited 12 days ago in OpenPlant | AutoPLANT > OpenPlant | AutoPLANT Wiki
If above problem still persists, then please create a Service Request and contact the Bentley Product Advantage group. Please include a list of all relevant details to get in depth analysis for a solution or workaround.
Bentley's Product Advantage Group requests that you please confine any comments you have on this Wiki entry to this Comments or Corrections?" section. THANK YOU!