The Report Template can be modified to filter a relatively Large Report by applying filter statements into the Reporting Designer, hence customizing the list as per requirement.
1. Below is a generated list of Support MTO for a Model file containing all modeled Supports.
2. In OpenPlant Project Administrator, open Reporting Designer for desired WorkSet as shown below.
3. Select your Report Template.
4. Down below in Filter Dialog, click Insert key.
5. This will add a New Condition as shown below.
6. Select a Property to be filtered from Drop Down.
7. Also select a Condition from Drop down.
8. Type in required Property Value & click Apply.
9. Save the Report Template in Reporting Designer.
10. Open OpenPlant Modeler CE & in the Reports Selector, Run the Report.
11. It modified the Report as per Filter Condition applied.
12. Further customization can be made to the same Report, in Reporting Designer add another condition as shown below.
13. Apply & Save report Template, reopen OpenPlant Modeler & regenerate Report.
14. Further filter applied can be seen implemented as shown below.
If above problem still persists, then please create a Service Request and contact the Bentley Product Advantage group. Please include a list of all relevant details to get in depth analysis for a solution or workaround.
Bentley's Product Advantage Group requests that you please confine any comments you have on this Wiki entry to this Comments or Corrections?" section. THANK YOU!