The Support reports cannot be generated via OpenPlant Modeler CE, yet we can either edit or create Support Report using Reporting Designer. This Custom Support Report Template can also be used for another Project by importing it in a certain way. This Wiki will guide in importing an existing Report Template.
1. In OpenPlant Project Administrator, open Reporting Designer for WorkSet that contains Custom created Report Template.
2. Preview of the Custom Supports MTO Report Template of Metric WorkSet.
3. Select Custom Report Template and click Save as File.
4. Save this “.repx” file in a desired Location.
5. In the Reporting Designer, right-click on Custom report template & click Edit.
6. Click on Design.
7. Click on Save & edit Name to save at desired Location.
8. In OpenPlant Project Administrator, open Reporting Designer for another WorkSet where Custom created Report Template is to be imported.
9. Select Supports Folder & click on New Report via File.
10. Select saved “.repx” file of Custom Report Template & click Open.
11. Provide Name & Display values, click on Import.
12. Select saved Metric EcQuery.
13. Click OK on Next window.
14. A Successful Import can be observed as seen below.
If above problem still persists, then please create a Service Request and contact the Bentley Product Advantage group. Please include a list of all relevant details to get in depth analysis for a solution or workaround.
Bentley's Product Advantage Group requests that you please confine any comments you have on this Wiki entry to this Comments or Corrections?" section. THANK YOU!