When there is a requirement which needs the Type of Joint to be known for a Gasket, this wiki would be helpful.
1. Open Bentley Class Editor and load OpenPlant 3D schema.
2. Search for Seal Class and Open it.
3. Go to properties tab and create New Property.
4. Give it Necessary info like Name & Display label.
5. Click on Add new Custom Attribute.
6. Add “Calculated ECProperty Specification” Custom Attribute.
7. Fill it with below details.
8. Add another Custom Attribute “Category”.
9. Fill in with below details.
10. Open OpenPlant Modeler & place below 2 Flange assemblies.
11. Check Element Information for Joint Type Info for both Gaskets.
If above problem still persists, then please create a Service Request and contact the Bentley Product Advantage group. Please include a list of all relevant details to get in depth analysis for a solution or workaround.
Bentley's Product Advantage Group requests that you please confine any comments you have on this Wiki entry to this Comments or Corrections?" section. THANK YOU!