When there is a need to get Quantity in any Report, it becomes necessary to add groups into the Report template via Reporting Designer. This Wiki will illustrate into adding Groups and its significance.
1. Plain simple Report template is displayed below which contains Quantity in the column.
2. In this case, other columns are needed to be created as a group, doing this will generate correct Quantity.
3. In the bottom left corner, click on Add Group and add the Class Name. [The first Group added should be the one for which the Quantity is to be counted]
4. Add Groups for the remaining columns as well as shown below.
5. Adding Groups will automatically create GroupHeader bands in the Report template.
6. Move the added field lists in the last HeaderGroup & optionally one can also add the Class name label in the First Group for segregating the Report.
7. Add COUNT in the as shown, below the QTY column.
8. Final Report Template looks like shown below.
9. The Generated Report will show correct Quantity as displayed.
Fundamentals of Reporting Designer Using OpenPlant Project Administrator CONNECT Edition
Windows 8 (64-bit) | Windows 10
OpenPlant Project Administrator
Last edited over 2 years ago in OpenPlant | AutoPLANT > OpenPlant | AutoPLANT Wiki
If above problem still persists, then please create a Service Request and contact the Bentley Product Advantage group. Please include a list of all relevant details to get in depth analysis for a solution or workaround.
Bentley's Product Advantage Group requests that you please confine any comments you have on this Wiki entry to this Comments or Corrections?" section. THANK YOU!