This Wiki will illustrate in how Report Selector and Tools Box works and what purpose does it serve.
1. One can enable and disable the Report Selector and the Tools Box from the ribbon in the Reporting Designer as shown below.
2. Report Selector consists of Folders as Categories highlighted in yellow and its subordinating Reports highlighted in green.
3. When one right clicks on a Folder, one can create a new folder, edit an existing folder, add a new Report to the folder, export folder, etc as shown below.
4. When one right clicks on a Report, one can edit, delete, copy and export the report as shown below.
NOTE: One can also Copy-Paste Report from one folder into another.
5. One can Also Copy content from within one Report Template and paste it into another.
6. Below is the copied result.
7. There are a few tools inside Tool Box which we will go through.
8. One can place a Label as shown below and add Data Binding or Summary functions to it later.
9. One can place a Check Box as shown below and add Data Binding to it later.
10. One can add a Rich Text and load an RTF file.
11. One can also place a Picture Label and load image file into the Report.
Likewise, a table can also be place along with Lines and shapes.
12. Similarly, certain statistical tools are also available along with band setting tools (Self explorable).
If above problem still persists, then please create a Service Request and contact the Bentley Product Advantage group. Please include a list of all relevant details to get in depth analysis for a solution or workaround.
Bentley's Product Advantage Group requests that you please confine any comments you have on this Wiki entry to this Comments or Corrections?" section. THANK YOU!