When there is a need to get SR NO in any Report, this Wiki will illustrate in how to add SR NO for Detailed Report & for Grouped ones.
1. Create SR No Column and place Value-columns in Detailed Band.
2. Click on Value-column and its Arrow, the click to expand Summary Editor.
3. Select record Number in Summary Function, select Report in Summary Running and click OK.
4. Save the Report template.
5. Below is how the final Detailed Report template looks like.
6. Below is the generated Report from OPM with SR NOs.
7. Follow similar procedure for Grouped Report template.
8. Below is the generated Report from OPM with SR Nos for a Grouped Report.
If above problem still persists, then please create a Service Request and contact the Bentley Product Advantage group. Please include a list of all relevant details to get in depth analysis for a solution or workaround.
Bentley's Product Advantage Group requests that you please confine any comments you have on this Wiki entry to this Comments or Corrections?" section. THANK YOU!