When there is a need to get TOTAL in any Report, this Wiki will illustrate in getting that.
1. Add 2 Labels in the Report Footer as shown below.
2. In Field List window, add a Calculated Field.
3. Edit the same Calculated Field.
4. Edit Name, Field Type & click on Expression editing.
5. Select String and double click on Replace function as shown below.
6. Edit Expression by adding the Property for which total is to be accounted for, go to Fields and double click on Dry Weight to add it just before the first set of inverted commas.
7. Edit the final expression like this- Replace([Dry Weight (Valve)], 'kg', '')
Add kg in between the second set of inverted commas, here we should always be adding the exact Unit value.
8. Edit the Label tasks & in the Summary editor as shown below.
9. Save the Report Template.
10. Open OPM CE and generate Report to the TOTAL.
How to Add COUNT in Reports via Reporting Designer
OpenPlant CONNECT Edition
OpenPlant Project Administrator
CONNECT Edition (10.07.00.32)
Windows 8.1/10 (64 bit)
Last edited over 2 years ago in OpenPlant | AutoPLANT > OpenPlant | AutoPLANT Wiki
If above problem still persists, then please create a Service Request and contact the Bentley Product Advantage group. Please include a list of all relevant details to get in depth analysis for a solution or workaround.
Bentley's Product Advantage Group requests that you please confine any comments you have on this Wiki entry to this Comments or Corrections?" section. THANK YOU!