This Wiki will illustrate in how Field List and Report Explorer works and what purpose does it serve.
1. One can enable and disable the Field List and the Report Explorer from the ribbon in the Reporting Designer as shown below.
2. Filed List is the list of Properties associated with the EC CLass selected as a Query while creating Report Template.
3. Calculated Fields can be Added, Edited or Removed in the Field List.
Calculated Fields are created using Expressions to associate more than one Property with a Field to be populated.
4. Property from Field List can also be Dragged and Dropped into the Report Template.
5. Report Explorer gives the Hierarchy of Report Bands associated and the content inside each of it.
6. One can also right click and perform certain basic activities along with dragging the inside content up and down.
Fundamentals of Reporting Designer 2: Report Selector and Tools Box
OpenPlant CONNECT Edition
OpenPlant Project Administrator
CONNECT Edition (10.07.00.32)
Windows 8.1/10 (64 bit)
Last edited 3 months ago in OpenPlant | AutoPLANT > OpenPlant | AutoPLANT Wiki
If above problem still persists, then please create a Service Request and contact the Bentley Product Advantage group. Please include a list of all relevant details to get in depth analysis for a solution or workaround.
Bentley's Product Advantage Group requests that you please confine any comments you have on this Wiki entry to this Comments or Corrections?" section. THANK YOU!