This process involves creating a deployment image of the application. It downloads all the components and prerequisites necessary for installing the application so that it can be installed online.Deployment images are required when the administrators want users to use the consistent versions of applications. In this wiki article we shall create a deployment image of OpenPlant Modeler CONNECT Edition application.
1. Launch Run command.
2. Browse to the directory where OpenPlant Modeler setup is located.
3. The setup file location gets displayed in the dialog, now add /layout at the end as shown below.
4. The OpenPlant Modeler CONNECT dialog opens, Configure.
5. Select the directory where the deployment image needs to be created. Click on Next.
6. Select Delivered Configuration.
6. Select Passive UI mode. Click Next.
7. Feature selection dialog will open. Enable required features and click Done.
8.In the end. Click on Layout.
9.This will create a deployment image at the desired location.
Installation - AutoPLANT Modeler CONNECT Edition
Installation related guidelines - AutoPLANT Modeler CONNECT Edition
AutoPLANT Modeler CONNECT Edition - Installation Procedure
AutoPLANT Modeler CONNECT…
Last edited over 4 years ago in OpenPlant | AutoPLANT > OpenPlant | AutoPLANT Wiki
If above problem still persists, then please create a Service Request and contact the Bentley Product Advantage group. Please include a list of all relevant details to get in depth analysis for a solution or workaround.
Bentley's Product Advantage Group requests that you please confine any comments you have on this Wiki entry to this Comments or Corrections?" section. THANK YOU!