This Wiki will illustrate in how to zip complete WorkSpace for providing it for investigation to the Technical Support Team.
For CONNECT Edition:
1. For CE, which is your WorkSpace Folder? The one which consists various Folders shown below.
2. For CE, a WorkSpace has its own CFG file. Hence, select WorkSpace Folder and WorkSpace CFG.
3. Select the zipped WorkSpace Folder.
4. Open upload Link provided & Upload the zipped WorkSpace Folder that contains both- A Folder & CFG.
1. For V8i, which is your WorkSpace Folder? The one which consists various Folders shown below.
2. For V8i, there is no CFG for WorkSpace.
3. Open upload Link provided & Upload the zipped WorkSpace Folder.
How to Add Filter to Existing Report Template in Reporting Designer
OpenPlant CONNECT Edition
OpenPlant Project Administrator
CONNECT Edition (10.07.00.32)
Windows 8.1/10 (64 bit)
Last edited over 2 years ago in OpenPlant | AutoPLANT > OpenPlant | AutoPLANT Wiki
If above problem still persists, then please create a Service Request and contact the Bentley Product Advantage group. Please include a list of all relevant details to get in depth analysis for a solution or workaround.
Bentley's Product Advantage Group requests that you please confine any comments you have on this Wiki entry to this Comments or Corrections?" section. THANK YOU!