The Wiki will illustrate in how to create a new “Existing component State” and how to disable dimensions for the same.
1. Open OpenPlant 3D schema of your WorkSet in Bentley Class Editor and supplement it with Modelling, Modelling Views and Isoextractor schemas.
2. Create a new “Existing Component State” as shown below.
3. In “Plant Base object” Class, edit theValue of “IE_EXISTING” as shown below.
IIf(this.STATE = "EXISTING_TEST",1,IIf(this.STATE = "FOR_DEMOLITION",1,0))
4. Open OpenPlant Isometrics Manager CE and edit the Dimensioning settings for your Iso Style as shown below (remove Check).
5. Open OpenPlant Modeler and route a Pipeline as shown below in “Existing Component State”.
6. Open Pipeline Manager and generate Iso to get Desired Result as shown below.
To Fix no Weld issue when placing Thredolet
OpenPlant CONNECT Edition
CONNECT EDITION (10.07.00.32)
Windows 8.1/10 (64 bit)
Last edited over 1 year ago in OpenPlant | AutoPLANT > OpenPlant | AutoPLANT Wiki
If above problem still persists, then please create a Service Request and contact the Bentley Product Advantage group. Please include a list of all relevant details to get in depth analysis for a solution or workaround.
Bentley's Product Advantage Group requests that you please confine any comments you have on this Wiki entry to this Comments or Corrections?" section. THANK YOU!