When there is a requirement to get Iso Sheet Name in any Report, this Wiki will illustrate the steps in achieving the same in Reports.
1. Create a New Temporary Report.
2. Select “Piping Component” for OpenPlant_3D as its EC query xml & Save Report.
3. Edit the Temporary Report again.
4. Click on Design.
5. Edit relationship as shown below and Save the Report.
6. Edit the Temporary Report again after saving it.
7. Click on Design and go into Advanced Search window of EC Xml Query selection and click on SAVE.
8. Save this EC query xml which contains the required relationship.
9. Edit Piping MTO Report where Iso Sheet Name is required.
10. Save Piping MTO EC Query Xml as shown below.
11. Give it a distinguishing Name.
12. Open both saved EC Query Xmls in NOTEPAD++ & Copy the lines containing Relationship as shown below from the saved EC Query Xml of Temporary Report.
13. Open the Piping MTO EC Query Xml and paste it where its shown below. Then Save the xml file.
14. Edit Piping MTO Report and import the latest EC Query Xml as shown below.
15. Click OK and SAVE & UPGRADE the Piping MTO Report.
16. Drag and drop Name (Isosheet) property from Field List into the Template. Then Save the Report.
17. Open OpenPlant Modeler CONNECT Edition and try generating Report.
18. Below is the Desired Result.
If above problem still persists, then please create a Service Request and contact the Bentley Product Advantage group. Please include a list of all relevant details to get in depth analysis for a solution or workaround.
Bentley's Product Advantage Group requests that you please confine any comments you have on this Wiki entry to this Comments or Corrections?" section. THANK YOU!