When there is a requirement which needs the PIECE_MARK property to be populated from Spec for every Piping Component, this wiki would be helpful.
1. Open Bentley Class Editor, load OpenPlant 3D schema & Supplement it as shown below.
2. Go to “Pipe” Class and Copy “Piece Mark” Property as shown below.
3. Go to “Device” class and paste it under the Properties Tab as shown below.
4. Click on Custom Attributes and Add new.
5. Add the two Custom Attributes as shown below.
6. Enter the values as shown below.
7. Open OpenPlant Modeler CONNECT Edition and route a Pipe to check the result in Properties.
If above problem still persists, then please create a Service Request and contact the Bentley Product Advantage group. Please include a list of all relevant details to get in depth analysis for a solution or workaround.
Bentley's Product Advantage Group requests that you please confine any comments you have on this Wiki entry to this Comments or Corrections?" section. THANK YOU!