The Wiki will illustrate in how to properly place a Tap Port on a Blind Flange, as it has to be place unconventionally, this wiki would be helpful.
1. Create a Blind flange assembly.
2. Before placement of Tap, be sure to enable the “Illustration” Display Style.
3. While placing a Tap, take your curser towards the center of Blind flange and click once the Center snap occurs.
4. Zoom in and see if a small circle shows up on the Blind Flange center.
5. Change Display Style to “Wireframe” and View to “TOP”.
6. Check for proper placement and orientation.
Unable to place Tap on Blind Flange Center or Face in OPM CE
OpenPlant CONNECT Edition
CONNECT EDITION (10.07.00.32)
Windows 8.1/10 (64 bit)
Last edited over 1 year ago in OpenPlant | AutoPLANT > OpenPlant | AutoPLANT Wiki
If above problem still persists, then please create a Service Request and contact the Bentley Product Advantage group. Please include a list of all relevant details to get in depth analysis for a solution or workaround.
Bentley's Product Advantage Group requests that you please confine any comments you have on this Wiki entry to this Comments or Corrections?" section. THANK YOU!