This wiki will be helpful in case of a modelling scenarios wherein the User is looking to Kink a Pipeline without generation of welds.
1. Open OpenPlant Modeler CONNECT Edition.
2. Go to FILES > SETTINGS > CONFIGURATION > CONFIGURATION VARIABLES.
3. Edit the config variable as shown below from 2.5 to 0.5
4. Reopen OPM CE and route a Pipeline, in the placement window prior to routing, do below settings.
5. Reopen OPM CE and route a Pipeline, in the placement window prior to routing, do below settings.
6. Generate Iso Output and witness no weld info.
If above problem still persists, then please create a Service Request and contact the Bentley Product Advantage group. Please include a list of all relevant details to get in depth analysis for a solution or workaround.
Bentley's Product Advantage Group requests that you please confine any comments you have on this Wiki entry to this Comments or Corrections?" section. THANK YOU!