The Wiki will illustrate in how to get Model name in Isometric output. The Procedure is different to what it was before for V8i generation.
1. Open Bentley Class Editor CE.
2. Open OpenPlant 3D schema and Supplement it with Modelling and Modelling Views.
3. Create a new property “MODEL_NAME” in the Piping Component Class.
4. Attach “Calculated ECProperty Specification” custom attribute to it.
5. Edit the custom attribute as shown below.
6. Save and Close the schemas.
7. Open OpenPlant Modeler CE, route a Pipeline and check if the “Model Name” property populates the name.
8. Generate Iso and check if the Model Name property is coming through in the Component Tag.
9. From respective style folder, e.g here IFC, use txt file and add an entry as shown below.
10. Save and close this textnodes.txt file.
11. From same style config folder, Open node2da file and add/verify number, e.g as shown below.
12. Save and close this Node2da file.
13. Generate Iso again, verify in Drawing Tag dialog and check if XYZ property exists as shown below.
14. Open node editor – this will open its seed file and Text Node Editor Verify if the number exists there.
15. Place text node defined for this attribute, e.g here 111.
16. Regenerate iso and verify results.
If above problem still persists, then please create a Service Request and contact the Bentley Product Advantage group. Please include a list of all relevant details to get in depth analysis for a solution or workaround.
Bentley's Product Advantage Group requests that you please confine any comments you have on this Wiki entry to this Comments or Corrections?" section. THANK YOU!