When there is a requirement in which the precision must be set for Trimmed Elbow Angle in Isometrics Output, this wiki would be helpful in achieving the desired result.
1. Open Bentley Class Editor CE.
2. Open OpenPlant 3D schema and Supplement it with Modelling and Modelling Views.
3. Navigate to “Pipe Elbow” Class and in Custom Attribute "Specific BOM Labels", Edit as shown below.
Name - IE_BANGLE Value - System.Math.Round(this.ANGLE,1)
4. Save and Close schemas.
5. Open Isometrics Configuration inside OpenPlant Isometrics Manager CE and modify labels like shown below.
Here, it means 1 digit after Decimal Point.
For Example, (IE_BANGLE:#.##) means 2 digits after Decimal Point and so on.
6. Save and Close OPIM Configuration.
7. Open OpenPlant Modeler CE and Route a Trimmed Elbow.
8. Generate Isometric Output to get the Desired Result.
How to get Model Name in Isometric Output for OPIM CE
OpenPlant CONNECT Edition
OpenPlant Isometrics Manager
CONNECT EDITION (10.08.00.51)
Windows 8.1/10 (64 bit)
Last edited over 3 years ago in OpenPlant | AutoPLANT > OpenPlant | AutoPLANT Wiki
If above problem still persists, then please create a Service Request and contact the Bentley Product Advantage group. Please include a list of all relevant details to get in depth analysis for a solution or workaround.
Bentley's Product Advantage Group requests that you please confine any comments you have on this Wiki entry to this Comments or Corrections?" section. THANK YOU!