If you want to change the ID of your existing modeled duct bank, you can easily do it using Duct Bank Properties tool.
1. You have a Duct bank (Conduit with concrete) placed and have some ID to it.2. Select the Duct bank with element selection tool and from Duct Bank tools Modify ribbon tab open Duct Bank Properties.
3. It will launch the Duct Bank Concrete Generator tool. In the Name field enter the desired ID you wanted to change and click OK
4. Check the ID from element properties window.
5. It will also update the ID for Conduits inside the Duct bank
6. Click on Update Database so that the changes will be updated to BRCM project database.
7. Conform the updated changes by generating report. Bill of Envelop quantity report will provide all information about undergrounds systems placed in BRCM model.
If above problem still persists, then please create a Service Request and contact the Bentley Product Advantage group. Please include a list of all relevant details to get in depth analysis for a solution or workaround.
Bentley's Product Advantage Group requests that you please confine any comments you have on this Wiki entry to this Comments or Corrections?" section. THANK YOU!