Raceway Redundancy is applied to Raceway routes and Cables as some cases there may be requirement that for a Cables between two Equipment’s the user may require different path for different cable. By default, the routed cables take the shortest route. But if one needs, the cable can be routed through a different raceway path.
A. Creating Routing Filter for Raceway according to Raceway Voltage Level.B. Routing Raceway using Redundancy Filter.C. Cable Routing.
Note: The user needs to create Routing Filter according to the requirement of the Raceway Voltage Level.
1. Launch BRCM and select Detail Design >> Manage >> Option (Under Project Setup).
2. In Options Dialog Go to Raceway Specifications >> Raceway Categories >> Routing Filter And Select Add.
3. In Option Dialog, Click on the three dots against the New Filter. In Filter Dialog select the Voltage Level and the Redundancy as the filters for Routing. (e.g. Voltage Level: LV & Redundancy: Redundancy A) and select the Right Arrow after selecting filters and select Ok.
4. Give the Filter name by editing the Filter Value.5. The above Step 3 & 4 can be followed multiple times for Creating more filters according to requirement. (In this case creating one more filter for Voltage Level: LV and Redundancy: Redundancy B)
1. After creating the Routing Filter as in the above steps, go to Raceway Router by selecting Detail Design >> Raceway >> Raceway Router (under Cable Tray & Condit).
2. In Raceway Router Select the type of raceway to be routed according to requirement, than select Voltage Level for the Raceway and the Redundancy. After selecting all the required Properties and Preferences select Route to Route Raceway.
3. Repeat the above step for Alternate Raceway to be routed and use other Redundancy B Routing Filter.
For Automatic Cable Routing refer to the below article-