While working with AutoPLANT Modeler CE, user encounter below error message when doing operations in AutoPLANT Modeler. This wiki article explains the steps to resolve this issue.
This issue was encountered after Office 365 update version 2211 (Build 15831.20208) is installed in the machine.
1. Open any installed Office product/program such as Excel and Outlook
2. Go to File > Account/Office Account
3. Select Disable Updates in the Office Updates dropdown
4.Open Command Prompt as an Administrator
5. Enter the following script where you need to specify to the version you want to rollback to (preferable 16.0.14131.20296)
C:\Program Files\Common Files\microsoft shared\ClickToRun\officec2rclient.exe" /update user updatetoversion=16.0.xxxx.yyyy
6. Press Enter
Note: This will then download the older version of Office 365 according to the script you have entered
7. Open a model in AutoPlant Modeler and observe
If above problem still persists, then please create a Service Request and contact the Bentley Product Advantage group. Please include a list of all relevant details to get in depth analysis for a solution or workaround.
Bentley's Technical Support Group requests that you please confine any comments you have on this Wiki entry to this Comments or Corrections?" section. THANK YOU!