User wants to add a Rubber Lined Gasket which will be associated to a specific joint type such as flanged.
1. Launch Bentley Class Editor CONNECT Edition.
2. Open OpenPlant 3D schema and Supplement it with Modeling and Modeling Views schema
3. Go to "Gasket" Class. Use the search button to be directed to the class easily.
4. Right-click on the "Gasket" Class and select Add Derived Class
5. Edit the Name and Display Label of the newly added derived class.
6. Go to the "Joint" Class and add the GASKET_RL in the FLANGE_JOINT Joint Type under OpenPlant_Physical_JointType_Map
Note: The seperator is a semi-colon and avoid adding space between the separator and the GASKET_RL
7. Save the Schemas
8. (optional) If the GASKET_RL is not yet added in the Spec Generator, then kindly following doc and wiki:
9. Launch OpenPlant Modeler and see if the gasket is generated once the Flanges are connected.
If above problem still persists, then please create a Service Request and contact the Bentley Technical Support group. Please include a list of all relevant details to get in depth analysis for a solution or workaround.
Bentley's Technical Support Group requests that you please confine any comments you have on this Wiki entry to this Comments or Corrections?" section. THANK YOU!