In OpenPlant Modeler Callout tools, there's a default setting of the Detailing Symbol Style if a Drawing Seed is selected. The user is looking for a way to modify the default setting upon application of the callout.
1. Launch OpenPlant Modeler
2. Set the workspace and workset you are using
3. Open the DynamicViewsSeed.dgnlib which is located in %Workset_Standards%\OpenPlant\Modeler\Dgnlibs\
4. Open the Saved Views dialog
5. In the Saved Views dialog, select the Drawing Seed you want to modify and left-click to open its Properties
6. Once the Properties is open, go to the General Tab and select from the Detailing Symbol Style dropdown
7. Save the dgnlib and exit OPM
8. Relaunch OPM and open a dgn in the same workspace and workset you have set for the previous steps
9. Add a section callout and observe if the set Detailing Symbol Style is associated by default upon selection of Drawing Seed
If above problem still persist, then please create a Case and contact the Bentley Technical Support group. Please include a list of all relevant details to get in depth analysis for a solution or workaround.
Bentley's Technical Support Group requests that you please confine any comments you have on this Wiki entry to this "Comments or Corrections?" section. THANK YOU!