There are some cases where the user has a requirement to display only the flange index. By adding a value to SKIP variable in rep_sortgroups.txt, components such as gaskets, supports, and bolts will be disabled in generated isometrics. This method is applicable for AutoPLANT Modeler and OpenPlant Modeler.
1. Launch OpenPlant Modeler and open a piping model that includes gaskets, supports, and bolts.
2. Proceed to rep_sortgroups.txt by using the required workspace, workset and isomteric style.
3. Read the description of SKIP variable.
4. Add SKIP = 1 under the components of gaskets, bolts, and supports.
5. Save and close the file.6. Generate isometrics and verify the result.
Modifying Symbols for AutoPLANT - OpenPlant Isometrics
How to Add Misc Attachments Floor Opening class in OPIM Schema
How to Add New Valve Topworks in OpenPlant Isometrics Manager
How to Change Stub length in OpenPlant Isometrics Manager…
Last edited over 4 years ago in OpenPlant | AutoPLANT > OpenPlant | AutoPLANT Wiki
If above problem still persists, then please create a Service Request and contact the Bentley Product Advantage group. Please include a list of all relevant details to get in depth analysis for a solution or workaround.
Bentley's Product Advantage Group requests that you please confine any comments you have on this Wiki entry to this Comments or Corrections?" section. THANK YOU!