When generating an isometrics that contains a Swaged Eccentric Pipe Nipple, the following error message appears:
This is after creating a custom cell (derived from the OOTB SWEPE_MT) for the aforementioned class.
1.Open the cell file that contains the created SWEBW_MT. If you don't have one, kindly import the file from lisocomp.cel and add the model in custom.cel.
2. Open the SWEBW_MT for editing.
3. Measure the Connection Point 1 (CP1) to Intersection Point (IP). Take note.
4. Repeat step 3 for CP2 and IP.
5. Open the symbolsizes.def from the Isometric Style folder.
6. Search for the ECC
7. Copy the first 2 lines under the eccentric section and paste it at the last entry of the same section.
8. Rename the DEF line to your preference. In this example, ECC_11_2.
9. Modify the SEGLEN line to match the measurement done in steps 3 and 4. In this example, CP1-IP is measured to be 2mm and CP2-IP is measured to be 11mm.
10. Save the modified symbolsizes.def.
11. Launch Bentley Class Editor.
12. Open the OpenPlant_3D.01.08 schema. Supplement it with OpenPlant_3D_Supplemental_Isometrics_Isoextractor.01.08.ecschema.
13. Go to the ECCENTRIC_SWAGED_PIPE_NIPPLE Class.
14. Under the Isometric Component Attribute, modify the Scaler to match was added in step 9.
Isometric can be generated successfully with the custom cell added for the ECCENTRIC SWAGED PIPE NIPPLE with a Butt Weld and Male Thread End Preparations.
Still a Problem?
If above problem still persists, then please create a Service Request and contact the Bentley Technical Support group. Please include a list of all relevant details to get in depth analysis for a solution or workaround